Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Red Alert 2: Network play

Hi,

I have two computers here. One is windows XP, and the other is Mac OS X Leopard.

Both have red alert 2 installed, the mac one using using Crossover to load the game and it works well.

However, I cannot figure out how to enable to IPX Protocol on the mac/crossover game. It means that I can't play over the network between the two computer...

Is there anyway at all that i can enable the IPX protocol for the network on the mac computer using crossover?

Thanks so much. We've been trying this for 24 hours!

We can't installed windows XP on bootcamp computer because i've lost the original CD....

Hi,

Have you tried the tcp/ip patch mentioned in the Tips&Tricks section here?

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidzV6VUszUkd1SGtXM1ZwciIsImdkcHIiOjB9