Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

V 1.006 Under CXO6

Version 1.006 under Crossover 6 for Mac works up until you reach the main menu, the buttons are then unclickable. This may be a version related bug though, needs to be tested with the other versions.

EDIT: Menus work when the game is run at or below 800x600 resolution. Not sure why but I believe it has something to do with the mouse lag.

I had a similar issue.. but it was that when you put your mouse over them, the button disappears. I could still click though.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTkNSTTRYNlBQUnh6c0hrayIsImdkcHIiOjB9