Counter-Strike: Source Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Constantly Crashing on GunGame Sever - Lowest Settings applied

Dear Community,

Whenever I join a server on CS:S, the game crashes once I select my character. I am using the lowest graphical settings and the launch options "-w 1024" and "dxlevel-70".

I am currently running on a late 2011 Mac Mini, with 6gb ram. I am using the latest version of Crossover.

Thanks for your support!

Jeremy

UPDATE: Upon removing "-w 1024" from the launch options, the crashing has stopped. However, the game then sprawls across both my monitors (which are not of equal size), which is fairly annoying. Anyone got an idea for a fix?

UPDATE 2: Upon further investigation, it appears these 'crashes' only occur on Gungame servers. o.O

UPDATE 3: No help needed - I disabled HTML MOTDs, fixed the problem. ;) Thanks for reading!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaFNtZ1JnTWhjSG5QSzMycSIsImdkcHIiOjB9