Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Eberron Unlimited & PyLotRO

Now that DDO is free-to-play (with subscriptions getting extra stuff) the launcher no longer has to woory about inactive accounts, in fact PyLotRO was refusing to allow inactive accounts (now free-to-play accounts) to start the game.

PyLotRO 0.1.11 includes a fix for this problem.

Thank you, Alan.

Awesome. thanks, Alan. Pardon the noobness, but how do i update to or download PyLOTRO 0.1.11?

randy wrote:

Awesome. thanks, Alan. Pardon the noobness, but how do i update to
or download PyLOTRO 0.1.11?

Again, sorry for the noobness, but I got it figured out. Thanks for the patience.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTTR5M1hxc3pHWVpTQmVtdiIsImdkcHIiOjB9