Microsoft Project 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Update on MS Project 2003 under 6.1.0 on OS X

Quick update on my experiences. I installed MS Project 2003 in a Win XP bottle. Generally speaking it seems to work fine. I have created, edited, saved, re-opened, and printed out three different projects without any significant problems. Occasionally when I use the Task Panes and try to click on a link to take me online, nothing happens. And, occasionally when I invoke the Gantt Chart Wizard, the dialogue box opens but the interior of the box is basically completely black and I can't see anything. Other than that, seems to be working well.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1MTc3Njg1LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibmVYdEw5QVo0Tk5QNGNKUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9