Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Question about controllers and FPS

Hi guys, I was able to get TF2 running on Steam via crossover games. But I don't really like the keyboard + mouse controls. So, I was wondering if there was a way to use a controller in TF2 on the mac. I have a wired logitech rumblepad 2, and I have an x-box 360 controller. Do you guys know how to get them to work?

Oh, and also, I was wondering if there was a way to boost the FPS a little. Mine is pretty good, but it freezes in gameplay a lot. So, if you guys have any ideas, please let me know.

-Thanks!

Controllers don't work on OSX right now, unfortunately. We have plans to implement support for them though.

Regarding the framerate, did you look at the tips and tricks section?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1MTc3Njg1LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV2tnUHNadGhZZUFUZE5IeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9