Community Forums - Announcements

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Announcements
Official CrossOver stable release announcements.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

CrossOver and CrossOver Games Version Updates

Hi Folks,

We have made a number of minor releases of CrossOver that I did not announce in this forum. I want to apologize for that oversight, and to let you know what to expect in the near future.

First, to the oversights: last November, we released CrossOver 10.2 and CrossOver Games 10.2. And just last week, we released CrossOver Games 10.3.

CrossOver added support for Accuterm and WinBiz and a few minor bug fixes. You can see the list of changes in CrossOver here:
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/change_log/

CrossOver Games added support for Skyrim and some bug fixes for World of Warcraft and a number of other games. The full list is here:
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxgames/change_log/

If you are an existing CrossOver customer with a support entitlement that was active at the time of the release, you can visit our web site to download the latest version:
http://www.codeweavers.com/account/downloads/
You will need to log in with the email and password that you used when purchasing CrossOver. Please write to info@codeweavers.com if you need help with this process.

Next, we have been hard at work on Wine and I am pleased to say that Wine is now driving towards a stable 1.4 release. We will be incorporating all of that goodness into CrossOver 11 so that we can release simultaneously with Wine 1.4, most likely in March.

The work we have poured into Wine this past year has been incredible; we have implemented a DIB engine which should speed up a wide range of applications, made major improvements to audio, improved language support dramatically, and have made major improvements to Wine's D3D engine among many, many other improvements. I am very eager to bring you CrossOver 11 - I think it will be a great step forward for all of our customers.

CrossOver 11 will also incorporate automatic update notification to make it easier for you to upgrade and to learn about upgrades. This will hopefully prevent a repeat of this oversight on my part in the future. Again, please accept my apologies.

We deeply appreciate all of your support; without you, we would not be able to continue this work.

Cheers,

Jeremy White
CEO
CodeWeavers

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ2dKcG1QRkxzZndRdkhUSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9