CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover 7.1 does not work anymore ...

Hallo,

i updated X11 on Leopard 10.5.7 with the newest X11 Version from XQuartz. Now Crossover Mac starts with the Shutdowndialog for the bottles and than quits. What the hack is going wrong with this?

Is there any bugfix or an update for crossover, that helps to get it work again?

I second the request for help. I have the exact same issue (on two different machines).

I submitted a ticket for this issue. In the meantime, rolling XQuartz back to version 3.2.2 seems to work fine.

Brian King wrote:

I submitted a ticket for this issue. In the meantime, rolling
XQuartz back to version 3.2.2 seems to work fine.

I'm curious where you found a 3.2.2 version of xquartz as the current version is 2.3.3, with a current service release of .2 (full revision number 2.3.3.2); or was it a typo?

I have 10.5.7 w/ 2.3.3 w/ 7.1.0 crossover and I have tried the 8 beta and both seem to work fine on my system...

No, you're right. I'm apparently looking into the future or my aixelsyd is acting up. 😊

version 3.2.2 should be 2.3.3.

The issue is the latest XQuartz version 2.3.3.2 doesn't work. version 2.3.3 is fine.

We've identified this issue and created new builds of Crossover (7.1.2 for CX Office and 7.2.1 for CX Games) that adjust for the new XQuartz version 2.3.3.2.

Check out your My Downloads section of your My Account page on our website - you'll find these builds ready for download. You'll need to do a clean install of Crossover, itself, but you can leave your bottles intact.

Thank you for the fast correction. Both programmes work again!

Wow, well, good to know about 2.3.3.2 - I was considering installing it, but hadn't gotten around to trying it yet! Thanks for the post Ulrich, it prolly will save a lot of people (myself included) a bunch of questions when we tried an install :D

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOHlOV1lzUHpoZlZYeUV2ZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9