Internet Explorer 7 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Tell Me More plugin

Running Fedora 11 with CrossOver Pro 9.1.0. Installed IE7 in its own winxp bottle. Attempted to utilize web based library version of Tell Me MoreTell Me More company web site. The web application opens a new web page with a table "Analysis of this computer", and attempts to analyze your setup with a row for Computer (browser), Connection Speed, Flash Player, and Auralog Components (ActiveX component that provides voice recognition via the microphone). There is a comment "Analysis in process" with graphic with an animated bar (showing progress), but it just hangs there, never finishing. Another small IE window also opens, but shows nothing. Thus 3 windows are open. Unlike my attempt with IE6 in a win98 bottle, these windows can be closed normally.

Are there any other software or libraries I need to install that might allow the plugin to install correctly? Thoughts on how to make this work or debug it?

Note: I already posted a similar question on the IE6 forum. Thank you for any help.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1MTc3Njg1LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNmRSQVp0c3N0TjY3SHBZUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9