dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to manage databases, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
* Tool for source-controlling SQL databases
* Data Generator. More than 180 meaningful data generators, user-defined generator etc
* SQL Coding Assistance - code completion and formatting, SQL snippets, quick info and navigation.
* Table Designer allows to set table properties in the visual editors, edit scripts, rebuild tables and preview changes before modifying database objects
* Database Diagram
* Schema Compare allows to synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies; Detect development errors early; create schema snapshots to capture database structure etc.
* T-SQL Code Analyzer
* Visual Index Editor
* Custom mapping for objects by their names
* Server Events Profiler
* T-SQL Debugger
* Query Profiler is an invaluable tool for detecting bottlenecks and optimization of slow query execution time
* Query Builder - use visual editors to create queries fast with a mouse click.
* Database Management - create, edit, copy, attach, detach, generate script of SQL Server Database
* Data Export and Import tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems.
* Data Compare tool for transferring data between servers
* Data Editor streamlines your work by providing comfortable editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query and many other features for a higher productivity.
* Data Report designer is capable to generate reports in 9 formats
* Index Manager
* Unit Test tool
* Source Control
* SQL Server 2016 support
*Database Search (objects and data)
*Data Editor, Viewer Window
*Documenter for SQL Server tool
The following is a list of BetterTesters who Advocate for this application. Do you want to be a BetterTester? Find out how!
Nobody is currently advocating this application. Now would be a good time to sign up.
How to Install CrossOver to run dbForge Studio for SQL Server
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Mac walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Linux walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
We're rebels. We're misfits. But mostly, we're software liberators. And we're very, very good at what we do. We have to be. Lots of developers work with open source, but only a tiny fraction of those are good enough to get software that was designed for one platform to work on another one. We invented CrossOver software - a unique approach to cross-platform compatibility that does not require dual-boot or another OS license. We launched PortJump to help app and game developers broaden their market beyond Windows® users. And we launched ExecMode to help organizations solve really ugly technical challenges.