dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
* Sync Framework Support
* Entity Framework Core support is added
* Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher. IDE compatibility: - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 - Embarcadero Delphi Prism - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
The following is a list of BetterTesters who Advocate for this application. Do you want to be a BetterTester? Find out how!
Nobody is currently advocating this application. Now would be a good time to sign up.
How to Install CrossOver to run dotConnect for SQLite
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Mac walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Linux walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
We're rebels. We're misfits. But mostly, we're software liberators. And we're very, very good at what we do. We have to be. Lots of developers work with open source, but only a tiny fraction of those are good enough to get software that was designed for one platform to work on another one. We invented CrossOver software - a unique approach to cross-platform compatibility that does not require dual-boot or another OS license. We launched PortJump to help app and game developers broaden their market beyond Windows® users. And we launched ExecMode to help organizations solve really ugly technical challenges.