18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game used to work when not in beta

Game worked when not in beta now it has stopped working and gives me a white screen whenever I try to play it D:

It appears as though the installation doesn't work at all. I tried it in CrossOver 12.0 and 12.1_beta1 and both failed to install the game with a white window inside the virtual desktop. I will test further to see if I can fix this broken installation.

I have fixed the CrossTie file and you should be able to install it normally. The issue was an out-of-date download URL. It installs and runs with no issues, as far as I can tell. To fix your white screen, simply revert back to CrossOver 12.0 (CrossOver 12.1 was shipped today. I tested this release and it works perfectly fine.).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidGRrY1IyV2JQZTJwejl2YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9