1S:Predprijatie Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

da pridetsia latinicoi

Nu chto rebia y kogo chto poluchilos?????
ili prosto vse na xalavu ;)

so what rebia who accomplished what?

or simply everything on my head

thats the best translation i could do anyone wanna make sence of it :)

u menya ne poluchilos' poka, hotya vrode mozhno zapustit' 7.7 bez problem -- esli est' mysli -- podskajite!

I'd like to talk you about 1S on Linux: it's been started but if DBs were created not in Windows-based system...

Zapustil pod Mac OS X. Recept iz pervogo posta.

U menya polu4ilos, vsio idet normalno, tolko panel okon nado swichoff cdelat. po seti 2 mashiny ok. U ethersofta toje problema s paneliu okon? u kogo kak?

Den dobry. Pytaus zapustit pod Mac OS X - ustanowilos, wrode, OK, no bazu ne mogu zapustit: sozdal nowuyu bazu, no konfigurator ne otkrywaet - wyletaet s oshibkoy obrasheniq k temp failu w direktorii "windows/temp". Widimo, chto-to s prawami, no ne poimu (opyta net). Moget pomogete ?

I've got the same problem with the window panel, currently have no idea how to solve this trouble

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibTlXQmRXckVVSzZkUk1rVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9