Ubisoft Connect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Uplay not working in Crossover 14.1.1 for Mac

I'm not sure if it's the version of Crossover, or whether it's the latest version of Uplay (dated 24 April 2015), but the program no longer runs for me in Yosemite 10.10.3.

It fails with an error: "Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must be shutdown. Crash dump created at "C:/Program Files/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/crashes". I can provide the dump, but it's gibberish to me.

The error first occurred when I tried to run Uplay after updating Crossover and it did an automatic update at opening. I deleted the entire bottle and re-downloaded the installer, but the same error occurs.

Is anyone else running into this?

EDIT: I should have noted - I've updated Yosemite, Crossover and Uplay since I last tried to run it, so I'm trying to figure out which is the problem before I submit a ticket.

Me too. Exact same problem. I've also got connectivity issues.

Create new bottle. Install Internet explorer 8. Download and install uplay in this bottle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiemVneHRVTE5xZWV0VVh5ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9