Ubisoft Connect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Uplay can't login to Ubisoft service

I'm running Crossover 16.0.0.30178 on OSX 10.10.5 with firewall disabled. I created a brand new bottle and let Crossover download the installer file itself. The installation completes without any issues but when I try to login to my Ubisoft account I get an error message stating that no connection to the Ubisoft service is available. I've tried to login across multiple days and have started over now twice, creating a new Uplay bottle from scratch with the same result.

I can't find any way to validate firewall settings or network settings within the bottle itself. Can anyone help? I can't use offline mode because it has never connected to the service so it has no idea what games I have. Steam works just fine on the same setup.

I have exactly the same problem. So frustrating. I've tried hard to figure out other ways to do it via other Wine applications, but nothing works.

Works on latest crossover office for me.

Does anyone have any answers yet? The Uplay Launcher won't login for me either. I was wondering if that has to do with the fact that the tie file installs it in an XP bottle and XP is no longer supported by Ubisoft. I have not been able to get it to work in any other bottle. it keeps giving me the dmwapi.dll error.
Any thoughts?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMmFZdWV1WHVGUXZHOUZ0QiIsImdkcHIiOjB9