Ubisoft Connect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Won't download games.

Uplay downloads and works until you start downloading a game. Then you get a message to check your hard disk space or internet connection.

Ian a little more information.
What OS, Version of CrossOver, etc.

Hello, I've got the same problem.
MAC OS Mojave.
Mac mini with a eGPU

I can download and start Anno 1701 but not any of the settlers. Not even the first one.
I bought the settlers History Edition at UPlay.

I also always get the that die download can not be startet. I may check wheater I'm connected with the internet or free space.

On my eGPU are still 890 GB and on my SSD inside the Mac 60 GB. So there is space.
And the internetconnection is well..

Does anyone have any idea?

I am running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 and Crossover 18.5. Uplay works well enough until you start to download. It says check your internet connection or HD space.

Uplay was updated to include Uplay+ service. Need to work further to see if things work now.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWFRkWWFiNWM1SmdRZHphciIsImdkcHIiOjB9