Ubisoft Connect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problems with M1 Mac and several games

Can't start Anno 1800 or 1404
But can start Anno 1701 which I got from GOG.

So seems to be a problem with Ubisoft connect.

Anyone else has this problem?

How did you get Ubisoft Connect running in the first place? In my Windows 10 64-bit bottle it just stays on an empty splash screen, without ever booting up.

Same, in CrossOver 20 Ubisoft Connect worked for me. After the update to 21 I also get just the empty splash screen...

But installing it via Uplay works apparently!

@Rise, can you explain to me what you did? Bottle settings, additional software etc, all the steps that you took. That would be a major help. Thanks!

Hi folks,

A recent update to the Ubisoft Connect client broke support for it in CrossOver. We plan on releasing a fix in the next CrossOver release later this year.

Best,
Meredith

Thanks for the update. Will it be a paid upgrade or will I be able to run it as is? I lost bootability at the 21 update as well as OP did

Hi folks,

I don't believe that Ubisoft Connect works on CrossOver 20; the update to Ubisoft Connect just happened to be released not too long after we released CrossOver 21. But to answer your question, this will be a paid update. If you have active entitlements, you will get CrossOver 21.1 automatically; otherwise, you will need to purchase CrossOver again.

Best,
Meredith

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnlBNnVKQkY2RzQyYzlBQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9