Ubisoft Connect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ubisoft Connect problem

Hello, when I try turn on the Ubisoft connect on Crossover, my Ubisoft page is invisible.
What's wrong with it??

Hi Igor,

Ubisoft updated their client in a way that broke its compatibility with CrossOver and Wine. We expect to have a fix in the next CrossOver release slated for later this year.

Best,
Meredith

im having the same issue, is there any eta on when this will be fixed? im using my free trial to check if its worth getting specifically for Ubisoft connect. :)

Hi there,

We are still planning for a CrossOver release later this year that will include a fix for this, but I am unable to offer a more specific timeline at this point.

Once the fix is released, you will be able to restart your trial by completely removing CrossOver from your machine and reinstalling the new version: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/uninstall

Best,
Meredith

@Meredith is there a way to stay updated on these releases?
I'm also very interested in Ubisoft games to work (especially For Honor).
Looking forward to the update. Thanks!

Hi James,

Our BetterTesters get access to beta builds and beta announcements. Everyone else can get announcements when new CrossOver versions are released by subscribing to our Announcements forum: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/announce/?t=24

Please note that we don't publish complete changelogs for every release (they would be way too long!), but we do call out fixes and enhancements that we know will be popular. In this case, this fix will definitely be mentioned.

Thanks!
Meredith

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZms1SzZzQlFjNHh1dXRQSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9