Ableton Live 9 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ableton Live 9 on Linux

The program installs without any issues. These are the problems that I found so far:

• the CPU usage is very high (I got 133% while playing the default live set and doing something else at the same time, like opening the Preferences menu). This can be fixed by raising the buffers in the Audio section of the Preferences menu.
  • the menus don't show up as they should, hovering the mouse on the options makes them somehow transparent and you can't see the options anymore. I don't know how to describe this better. It also happens on the right click menu.

If these issues could be fixed, Ableton should get a gold medal on Crossover :)

Unfortunately it doesn't install properly on CrossOver 13.1.2 on Kubuntu 14.04 32bit. It goes to the progressbar of the installer and then just closes. Or it just closes earlier, Don't know why. Any ideas?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidGdNOUNFUHZxUGUyUW40TiIsImdkcHIiOjB9