Adobe FrameMaker 7.1 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

FrameMaker 7.1 - inserting new attribute elements fails

When I insert an attribute element into a structured document I am able to choose the attribute value. But when I subsequently push the "Insert Element" button, FrameMaker keeps popping up the "CHOICES" window. The only way to close the "Attributes for New Element" window is to click on the cross in the upper right corner, but then, of course, the insertion fails.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

I am using CrossOver Office Professional 4.0 on Suse 9.0.

Paul

I am working with Framemaker 7.0 and it has several GUI oddities that were cleaned up from CX Office 4.0 to CX Office 4.1. I highly suggest upgrading.

Mike

Regretfully, updating to 4.1 does not solve this issue.

Paul,

If you're still under support, I highly suggest posting a ticket into the support system. If not, could you describe in more detail how to reproduce the problem and I'll try under 7.0 to see if I can mirror it.

Mike

Anonymous

I did what you suggested and the problem has been solved thanks to Dmitry Timoshkov. Great work!

Paul

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM3F1cE1NRmN3TEI0UGI5ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9