Adobe Illustrator 10 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installed under 3.0.1 Pro - running, but slow

I just thought I would post to mention that installing under 3.0.1 and then upgrading using a shared dotwine to 4.0 seems to allow the application to be deployed, but it is incredibly slow to use. It takes around 5 seconds for menus to be drawn or any other activity to be carried out. Windows-native operation on the same machine is fine.

With regard to black icons on the toolbar - this seems to be an issue with running at anything other than 24 bpp under X11. A Thinkpad 600 that is confined to running at 16 bpp shows the issue, but a newer T21 doesn't. Dropping the colour depth on the T21 causes the icons to be blacked out again. I've not tried this under Windows yet.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUFVWOGh2RmNXd3NCVmI1RyIsImdkcHIiOjB9