Adobe Illustrator 10 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Illustrator 10 is working!!!

Hi everyone...

I golt illustrator working flawlesly with gentoo and crossover 5.0.1

I reproduced the procedure to other computer and it seems to be consistend so:

1) launch installtion and select dreamweaver mx, you can select any exe file (except dreamweaver mx) this process installs the required font for illustrator and DCOM95. You will have to select a new bottle call it "X"

2) launch illustrator setup and instal it in bottle "X"

3) download this crack
"Adobe Illustrator 10 Tryout to Full (all languages) - Patch by Bidjan.exe"
and place it under ~/.cxoffice/X/drive_c/Program Files/Adobe Illustrator 10/

4) form the cross over menu launch the "Run a command", select the bottle X, browse the application and select "Adobe Illustrator 10 Tryout to Full (all languages) - Patch by Bidjan.exe"

5) once it is completed you will have the full app workng with all fonts, plugins , etc.

6) remember sharing is caring

Enjoy

It happend for mistake when i tryed to install dreamweaver mx. The setup installed some fonts and DCOM 95. I clicked yes and let it install it completelly.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWGI2UzdLWjZGM0NWdENhQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9