Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Photoshop 7 bugs

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let people know here are the tickets in the current support section of CrossOver Office that I have submitted last year and are unresolved. If you want to know what bugs are in Photoshop 7, look up these tickets #s:

Joe

Question,

Is the support issue tracker the best way to handle bugs, or is it better to post bugs in the forum? It seems to me the forum is for general issues, and not built for bug tracking. Nor does there seem a way to edit the known issues tab directly. The bugs I posted below are known and validated by me, but I don't want to repeat my bugs in multiple places.

Joe

You should have the ability to add known issues, there should be an "Edit" link in the bottom right. click on that to add known issues.

yes, the forum is for general discussion, known issues is a good place to put bugs and such. Since Photoshop7 is a supported application the ticket system works also.

-aric

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRTU5Y2tDYVRKVDhFQXVBTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9