Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Photoshop Not Working

Hi, I downlaoed Photoshop to work with the crossover, but Crossover points me to Photoshhop 7.0, there is no 7.0 available anymore.

So I downloaded the CR2 version of Photoshop and I can't get it to finish installing, or maybe it's just that I can't tell if I'm exectuting it correctly. I don't in the end see a file to startup Photoshop.

I need information on this because frankly I'm geting tired of dealing with Linux and all the patches and I'm considering jettisoning the entire package. Please before I give up, can someone give me some feedback on this?

thanks

Daev

We don't support the CR2 version right now. It has some copy protection and other issues that prevent it from running under CrossOver. We will take a look at it again in the 6.0 timeframe.

Photoshop 7.0 can do more or less all the same things than the CS (1&2) versions..

I recommend you to buy some version on the internet (legally, of course), they are really cheaper than the newer versions :)

I really hope you meant that you downloaded a trial of Photoshop...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZDQ3cWRHWW00THR5eFd4UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9