Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fix for Photoshop 7 frozen toolbars

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've seen a few tickets about Photoshop 7 toolbars being frozen. I had the same thing. After I switched Windows Version from Win98 to Win XP the problem went away. Everything seems to be working fine now. Hope someone finds it useful. D

I tried installing using the crosstie file, and it installed in a win xp bottle, but I still had the toolbar problem where you could not press the buttons. You could select the buttons on the toolbar by using the shortcut keys (which you can see by floating over the button you want), however. Still, I could not really do anything else with the mouse, such as drag a selection area on the image, etc. I reinstalled without the crosstie file, using unknown application in a windows vista bottle and everything is now running great.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYVVTR0hWVkp5eXZ4V0xObSIsImdkcHIiOjB9