Adobe Photoshop CC Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Looking for detailed 64bit Photoshop CC installation instructions.

This and Illustrator CC is all I need to finally convert over to Linux full-time. Id really appreciate a very detailed guide on how to install Photoshop CC 64bit. Im desperate here! Ive tried many tutorials that all seemed to fail, so if anyone was successful in installing this, please share your knowledge!

I was able to install the 32 bit version of Photoshop CC 2014. I'll be working on possibly getting 2015-2017 to work. The current issue I am running into is the ability to sign into adobe application. I'll create a new thread to log my experiences.

if you looking for a good detailed installation instruction i recommend this articles where you can also Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version[link=https://www.pcsoftbox.com/download-adobe-photoshop-7-0-full-version-free/][/link]

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN25NeUJGY01udmhWcHM4VyIsImdkcHIiOjB9