Adobe Acrobat Reader 7
This is a community forum and not official technical support. —
If you need official support: Contact Us
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Reply to Thread Back to Threads
If you'd like to run Adobe Acrobat 7.0.7 in Crossover Office 5 you should follow these steps:
1) Run CX Office Setup
2) Select any bottle and hit Install Software
3) Choose "Install Unsupported Software"
4) Choose Other *.exe file where this file should be ie6setup.exe (I hope you have Internet Explore SP1 installation sources)
5) In "Install info" create a new bottle as suggested using win2000 template
6) After all is done choose "Install more Windows software" then you should install attention(!) AdbeRdr707_en_US_distrib.exe
file (you can find it here: http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/7x/7.0.7/enu/AdbeRdr707_en_US_distrib.exe
or on ftp.adobe.com) and choose the bottle from step 5.
CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux