Aion Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Staus of Aion under new CXGs 10.1

Has anyone gotten this game to work on a Mac with CXGs 10???

I'll bump that up here...

I tried it yesterday and today, without any luck.

Ok, forget the launcher, but even if i try to get it work with aion.exe(renamed aion.bin) i get a nice crash...

I tried it with gameguard nprotect as mentioned and without, it is the same.

I have even used my working version i installed and patched running under windows, but that's the same.

Ideas?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid1hMNEJkS1hNOENIUWVYdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9