Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

GOG release - works great...mostly...

Tested on a MacBook Pro (128 MB RM X1600, 10.6.6) and a MacBook (GMA 950, 10.5.8). As with Alien Shooter, AS2:R has some moderate graphical issues to consider, notably horizontal lines in the screen during play, and texture smearing. The issues are enough to be noticeable, but certainly not enough to make the game unplayable (I'm currently on Mission 9). For the most part, I've experienced best performance with detail settings set to low, shadows off, and screen resolution set to 1024 x 768.

Also, as with Alien Shooter, I had too much fun to notice the glitches. And I still don't know why it's called "Alien Shooter" when the monsters still are made out in the plot to be little more than creatures cooked up in a lab.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZHA1ZFZ1azdjUnVkUGg0ViIsImdkcHIiOjB9