Anarchy Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

20.0.2 crossover Mac , AO old engine can't run it windowed

Hi the game runs perfectly on the old engine just not windowed. I have a 2017 iMac 5k, I am aware the game won't run above 1080p which is fine for me ( above just crashes the xp bottle) but I can't get it to work at 1080 or below either since I get a black window. The game "runs" but no graphical display. I could use any help

In 1080p 1440p Fullscreen under a win xp bottle runs 10/10, just wondering if it can run windowed and how . EDIT

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVHNZTTNXeTZ3dGFXdVVRNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9