Arx Fatalis Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Getting closer still. . . CXG 7.2

I was able to get past the odd inverted graphics bug by setting the game's bit depth t 16. Now, however, the game runs horribly, unplayable slow in the menus and the in-game graphics are black, with only certain animated objects appearing, such as torches.

Closer, but still no game.

The game runs unplayably slow in the menus in the little checking I've done with cxg 8.

The game runs so slow that I had to down grade my rating to "doesn't work." It's not just the menus it's the game too.

This game is super hard to control btw. Who designed this controls?? Is this game any good?

I am testing the Steam version I should say.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibTh0elIyeHBxZzkyYXl1ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9