Assassin's Creed Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Directors Cut Digital Download Version Tip

If you're having trouble getting this running, the key is that the Digital Download version puts all kinds of crap in your system32 folder. I created a new bottle of the same type and copied over the system32 folder. Of course then it wanted a DVD (odd for a digital download. I guess it needed something in the system32 folder?) so I went and got a NoCD crack. After that, follow the rest of the tips mentioned here and you should be fine.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3drQ1g2Z2RhRmJnZEFiWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9