Atlantica Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

the mouse still disappearing.

okay so the pointer keeps going away.. when you try to adjust the camera angle on the screen it takes the mouse away and you lose control of the game and the only way to get back into it, is if you are on auto move and enter a new area via a portal door, or a monster attacks you first.. any idea if this is happening to anybody else?

I just installed the game again and I have this "pointer" problem as well. The last time I
played this game was in the early beta for CrossOver 12 and it worked. At some point after
that this problem was introduced.

Until the problem is fixed, you'll need to install CrossOver 11.3 to run the game.

yeah I think i was able to kind of fix this issue.. where if the mouse would be clicked and dragged, to do it again rough in the same spot and it should free up the camera angle. then you just click and hold and it should come back on the screen... also if you turn off your keyboards, F key functions to standard you should be able to use all your F Keys for potions and spell commands. so basically you have to click and drag the mouse a few times to get the game to unlock.. its a pain in the Butt every time but you can get passed it to fix the camera angle of the game.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTGV3YXF5UFpLRkJMVGM3cyIsImdkcHIiOjB9