Atlantica Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Two Issues.

One) Mouse pointer gets eaten upon startup, same as in HGL. However if you are running in a window and able to click outside Crossover, then click on the window dressing (title bar, etc...) within the Crossover window, the pointer is restored and you can then see the pointer. Clicks are registered even if the pointer isn't visible.

Two) Again like HGL, this game does not network correctly. The initial stage of login works, username and password, but then there's no activity. Appears as though the next setup stage, passing off to an actual game server or server pick list (different server in the case of both Atlantica and HGL) just fails waiting on return data.

Because Atlantica runs mock battles under the login window, it is possible to see that animation, sound, etc... all work correctly. If the pointer was fixed and the networking debugged this appears like it would work perfectly.

The mouse pointer issue seems to be fixed with CrossOver Games 7.1.2, but the network issues remain.

I like to play games, especially online games, recently I played Cabal online, Rohan online and Atlantica online, these three characteristics of each game, pondering the full, but if you want to become more powerful, we need a lot of game currency, so I went to the site I always trust gkplayer team, they have a lot of promotion.GKPlayer Team start return 5% point to our regular customer. The promotion work for all game.More feature check in GKPlayer.com please!

Still having the networking issue. I gave the game a bronze rating despite this though. From the look of things, everything in the game works aside from connecting to a server. We can clearly see that the graphic engine loads and renders just fine from the title screen (even at max graphical settings). Codeweaver, if you guys can fix the networking issue, this game would probably get a gold rating.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUHJBdWhGWEpUdlFNbnJtQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9