Atlantis 1.12 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Atlantis does work

I have been using Atlantis in my Linux Ubuntu system since 2010. I set it up by running the .exe installer from inside of Cx 8.01 or whatever the coding was when I first became connected with Cx universe via Cx gmaes back in Dec. 2009. I just am not very internet savvy or internet connected otherwise I would have been posting since then... The install went pretty well, at the time I had a 1.9 Ghz Intel celeron system that I was using the UBUNTU EEE speed-on-demand app with. It ran NOTICEABHLY faster than the Xp install I ahd on the other side of that hard drive(@ the timie my system existed on one 40 Gb dual partitioned drive. I will be posting more as I work on RE-Installing it onto my current Dell 4700 Tower I am rebuilding. Stay Tuned!!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQXAzN2NMU05ZTlI4ZWg1WiIsImdkcHIiOjB9