Autostitch Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"Out of memory"

Any thoughts out there on autostitch's "out of memory" failures when run within CrossOver? I know it has this problem when run natively under Windows as well, but it is so frequent for me with CrossOver that I assume there must be some kind of unfortunate synergy... if it were this flaky under Windows, I can't imagine anyone would bother using it.

So far as I can tell, the memory usage setting in autostitch simply determines the duration of time until failure. With memory usage at 1.5 GB, it fails after a minute or so; with memory usage at 0.25 GB, it fails after a couple of hours. The only way I've found to get autostitch to reliably run to completion is to decrease the size of the output image until it works, but this is not ideal... any solutions out there?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidVd5NmtSU3dUNHByM0MzVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9