Battlefield Bad Company 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Full version doesn't run

I just tried to get the full version running on Crossover Games 8.1.4 however it doesn't look like it will work due to some DRM issues. This game uses SecuROM

I got it somehow to the updater and then it just shuts down.

it start load with steam then i get a nasty ms visual C++ runtime error R6034... can't pass through it. Using CrossOver Games 9.2

I actually was thinking of getting crossover. But this is one game i play right now.
So it seems i have to wait or perhaps of DRM it may never run with this software.

Can you still change the original game to a steam game and then get it running?

I got it to get to the menus and they are functional but whenever I get try to start the campaign, it displays some text and it crashes. I heard that this game actually worked in older versions of crossover but why not newer, Its strange.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1B2eFhjRWdOa0xtNjRkZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9