Beyond Divinity Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

A step backwards in CXG 8

With CXG8, the game won't really load up at all. The first loading screen displays, and the music continues in the background, but where the main menu should be is just a blank white screen now. Using the Mac version with Leopard.

Hmm. I just downloaded the demo (v0.970a) and installed it into a fresh bottle. When I clicked Test on the original video settings dialog, it switched to a blank screen. I don't know what it should have shown.

When I applied the video settings, the game launched and showed the loading screen and then the menu properly. Once I started a new game, I saw what I believe are the same graphical problems as you reported in your previous thread.

So, I'm not sure I saw the regression you're seeing. I'm running CrossOver Games 8 on Snow Leopard on a Mac Pro with an Nvidia GeForce 8800.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiclprTFVjZ3JZc0NnRUtSdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9