Beyond Good and Evil Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Got it to work (Mac)

To get it to work on a mac (10.8 testes) with CX 12.1.2:

• install (I used an xp bottle)
  • manage bottles -> advanced -> "enable experimental mac driver"
  • run BGE Settings
  • I've selected 1680x1050 (my native resolution, runs smoothly on my macpro)
  • Have fun

I'ts recommendes in may posts to tweak the Advanced settings: disable antialiasing and select compatibility: SSE, Multi vertex stream, mipmapping, autogen mipmap and disable the others. but it seems also to run smoothly with full antialiasing and "autodetect".

edit: the downside of the experimental driver: alt+f4 does not work anymore (and apple-q also not)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRTZITVpSdkJxYVdFNU02aCIsImdkcHIiOjB9