Big Fish Games Manager Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Page Security Errors

I cannot even look at the big fish games to select a title for download. I open the BFG manager, click on find games and it takes me to the BFG site. Once on the main page I get a "security error on this page" type message which asks me if I want to proceed. No matter if I click yes or no, the page refreshes and automatically presents the exact same message. So, I can't get anywhere. It just is in a loop. Am I doing this wrong?

It might be best if you navigate/purchase/download Big Fish Games through your regular browser.

When you click to download, it will warn you that "this game will not work in your operating system" or something like that. And "do you still want to download?" Say yes.

Once you have the game's exe, run it in your BFGM bottle. Of course, some titles require a few other things, or might not like to be in the same bottle as other titles. Your mileage may vary and all that. But they usually behave.

If you have trouble with a particular title, see if there's a Compatibility (C4) entry for it and ask there. If the title doesn't have it's own C4 page, asking in this forum is just fine.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRW4zQm5wTFRteGV6c0wzcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9