Big Fish Games Manager Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Some games open behind menu bar and dock…

My Mac stats:
Model Name: iMac 24"
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Games installed from Big Fish Games:
Snark Busters All Revved Up (yes, there is a Mac version now)
Gravely Silent House of Deadlock

These games open and play acceptably except that they open behind the menu bar and dock. The menu bar does not appear to hide any of the game screen. Hiding the dock allows full view of the bottom of the screen. Still, there are games (Dark Parables Briar Rose, Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold, Vesuvius) that do not exhibit this behavior.

Any ideas? Thank you.

ETA:
I have discovered the following non working parts:

1. Enlightenus 1 -- the descriptive words that show up as you move an object around the search scene are not there -- the word bars remain blank. They do work in Enlightenus II, which is how I dicovered the problem!
  2. Enlightenus II CE demo -- the strategy guide is blank. (Of course it just may not be part of the demo which is smaller than the DL for purchase.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNk5kQmJCTUpYbkVCRkZndCIsImdkcHIiOjB9