City of Heroes Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

NCSoft Launcher (.NET)?

So, it looks like as of I21 CoH will require the use of the new "NCSoft Launcher", which is a .NET app.

Any hope of this working?

things don't like bright, from what i hear.

i suggest writing your opinions to War Witch on the matter.

incidentally, how does CoH play with 10.1? i was thinking of resubscribing because Freedom is very interesting to me, but this whole NCSoft Launcher is going to be a deal breaker for me. =/

i can confirm that the NC Soft launcher does not work. It returns an error "Path not found" and then you have to exit.

This is a .NET app. I installed .NET 2.0 into the CoH bottle.

Any thoughts? This launcher makes an otherwise excellent game unplayable.

Is the subject of the following winebug --> http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=22929

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZlNrdmR1c3B1QVNWa2NiMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9