City of Heroes Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Games Mac 7.2.0 and CoX..

... it's dead, Jim.

I was afraid of this... I tried out a preview version of CXGames from one of the Steam threads (TF2, I think?) and it.. does not launch City of Heroes. The application locks up at the EULA window, without actually displaying the EULA.. White box up top, UI fails to respond.

Actually killing Crossover is remarkably difficult at this point, requiring one to go nuke, by hand, something in the vicinity of 10 wine-related threads via Activity Monitor.

Oops.

The release of CX Games 7.2.0 has this same behavior.

Reverting to 7.1.1 for now.

Early 2006 iMac, Mac OS X 10.4.11, 2 gigs system ram, ATI w/128 megs ram.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTFc1a2Fhd1UyZU04ZUh6QSIsImdkcHIiOjB9