City of Heroes Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Does not work on systems with multiple Screens

I'm running COH under CrossOver Games 7.1.1.

I have 2 screens on this system. When I launch COH it works and I click "Next' and I get "Loading" and that's the last I get. One screen turns white, the other screen turns black. The game loads as I can hear the audio start up, but I have no graphical interaction.

If I go into system preferences > displays and click "Mirror Displays" and try again the game loads. But I have the same image on both screens.

Seems like a pretty big bug to me. Works with one screen but fails with two.

Is this under MacOS, or under Linux?

Sorry MacOS X 10.5.5.

CrossOver 7.1.1

This is a known issue. CrossOver's full-screen mode only works if the primary display (the one with the menu bar) is top-left-most.

This is fixed internally and the fix will be included in the next release of CrossOver Games.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaHhLU0pmODNRenRIeTRSYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9