City of Heroes Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Building a Program Command for CoH

Okay, CoH/CoV runs fine even when installed on my Boot Camp Partition and run from CXGames 7.1 (Tip: If you already have a CoH install and want to run it from a different OS or from CX, open up your City of Heroes folder, unlock ALL the locked files in ALL the directories. Run the updater from the new OS or CX. When you have run the Updater successfully once, you can relock all the files.)

Anyway, I want to add the launch application to the Program Menu and use the "-usetexenvcombine -compatiblecursors 1" switch with it. However CXGames for Mac 7.1 spinning rainbows forever when I try to save the Run Command with the switch added...any ideas?

Hmm, that's no good. Could you please collect a sample of this problem for us:

• Get CrossOver Games stuck like this
  • Launch Activity Monitor (from /Applications/Utilities)
  • Find CrossOver Games in the process list and select it
  • From the View menu, select Sample Process
  • Save the sample data
  • Send the sample file to ken@codeweavers.com with a little reminder about what it's about

Thanks.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVWNUTXRReHJyZGQ1UHRkSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9