City of Heroes Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CoX in 7.2.1 -- Workaround found

I just posted in Tips and Tricks how to get City Of working in 7.2.1. If it needs clarifying, let me know.

It gets you in-game, but I'm having serious input issues now, as opposed to the minor input issues I had before.

Erratically, the game decides to ignore typed input into text fields.. i.e. the un/pw boxes, the chat entry box, etc. If this happens, the only recourse seems to be to quit the bottle and then re-launch.

This seems like an extension of the previous 'sticky input focus' issue we had before (which is still present).

Stefan? Any chance of a little hugs here, now that we have a working method of launching the game? :D

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSllLV1p0ZlVxcUtzUks2QyIsImdkcHIiOjB9