Civilization III: Complete Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Doesn't Run

I downloaded it through Steam, and when I try to run it I am met with

FONT ERROR

Error loading font (Error Code: 13)!!

The game will now exit.

Some Googling suggests that this may be because the game cannot locate a copy of LSANS.FOT, which it requires (it includes a copy of LSANS.TTF, but that alone is apparently not enough). This file is probably included on Windows, so it may be possible to get a copy of it and copy it to the game's directory (mine is at /Users/jeremybanks/Library/Application\ Support/CrossOver\ Games/Bottles/winxp/drive_c/Program\ Files/Steam/steamapps/common/sid\ meier\'s\ civilization\ iii\ complete).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnZWc05kV1F4MjRFM1loSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9