Clive Barker’s Undying Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I updated the medal...

I used the GOG.com version. It is only at silver because the video that plays when you open the game glitches but all other in-game cutscenes seem to work...and the menu system glitches slightly, the buttons are supposed to have a "mouse over" effect but when you go over them, they stay looking like they have the mouse hovering over them.

Otherwise the game runs pretty flawlessly...I've gotten about 1/3 of the way through and haven't encountered anymore glitches or crashes. I suggest changing 3 things from default: uncheck "allow the window manager to decorate the windows" uncheck "allow the window manager to control the windows" and check "automatically capture the mouse in full screen windows". I'm not sure if these will be necessary for everyone.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN0xaQXVUMnVzQU5KTTV6WCIsImdkcHIiOjB9