CorelDRAW 11 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Corel Graphics Suite 11

Tested on crossover 5.0.3 on Fedora core 5. I have been testing version 11.633. There are patches for this version, but so far I haven't installed any.

Initially I failed to get the program installed on a win2000 bottle, but creating a new win98 allowed me to get the software installed. Under win2000 the installation would reach 22% and then I would receive a wine error asking for me to insert disk 1. Not sure what that means.

I have only used corel draw at the moment. I am able to use all the basic tools and the program is stable. I have generated PDFs and exported the graphics as various types without problems. So far Corel Draw seems to be functioning very well. I would rank it as Gold status based on Codeweavers' criteria, however, I haven't run it through a full slate of tests just yet. I'll report back in a few weeks if I experience problems.

My win98 bottle has the following:

• win installer 2.0
  • msls31
  • IE5
  • Corel GS v11.633

Hopefully someone else can confirm this works.

Interesting. I recently switched to Ubuntu 6.06. Now I find that Corel Draw 11 does install however will not run. I'm still using crossover 5.0.3.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY2FNdlVyNkUza0h6Q1J5OCIsImdkcHIiOjB9