Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install instructions (Mac)

Using Snowleopard:

Game installs. but wont run on start. You need the 1.2 official gamepatch to get this running.

It would have been gold if it wasnt a bit crash happy. Especially while loading games. Besides that the game could be a bit faster.
But i don't know if it should run this way (maybe its normal).

i was wondering if u could help me with installing this i keep getting some window saying protection system do u wanna reboot and it never launches

Hi,

Have a read of the WineHQ AppDB entry for this title - some of the
clues there might be of use to you?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3846

Cheers!

i had a look but im a little confused ive installed this on snow leopard using crossover games i got past the install fine but when i go to launch the game i get a box saying reboot yes or no and i click yes and then nothing else happens duno whats going on if anyone can help me out ide appreciate it thanks

Hi,

Have you applied the 2 patches?

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYUhrdlNrR1V3bVo3TWJoVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9